03 September 2009

Anna Puu "Linnuton puu"



Nauruasi vailla
Without your laughter
Olen se linnuton puu,
I'm the tree without birds,
Lehtiä täynnä
Full of leaves
Linnuton puu.
The tree without birds.

Lämpöäsi vailla
Without your warmth
Olen vain ylpeä kuu,
I'm just a proud moon,
Loistavan kylmä
Glowing cold
Ylpeä kuu.
A proud moon.

Jos sinun rakkautesi
If your love
Tulee ja asuttaa aution puun,
comes and fills this empty tree,
Jos tulet oksalleni,
If you'll alight on my branch,
Annan sun levätä vierelläni.
I'll let you rest next to me.

Sanojasi vailla
Without your words
Olen vain suunnaton tie,
I'm just a long road,
Ilman viittaa
Without signs
Suunnaton tie.
A long road.

Tekojasi vailla
Without your deeds
Olen se savinen maa,
I'm that clay soil,
Ilman viljaa
Without corn
Savinen maa.
A clay soil.

Jos kerrot rakkautesi,
If you'll share your love
Niin perille löytävä on tämä tie.
Then this road will find its way
Jos tahdot oksalleni,
If you'll want to alight on my branch
Niin kasvatan viljavan paikan,
I'll have the fruitful soil
Jossa linnuton puu,
Where the birdless tree,
Linnuton puu ottaa varsillensa.
The birdless tree will embrase you.

No comments:

Post a Comment